2021 has indeed been a challenging year but Money Compass Media Group remained resilient and we made the most out of the unprecedented year. From virtual fairs , online webinars, online competitions, a virtual concert, and national-level award ceremonies; we did it all!
But our resilience and success in 2021 did not come about without the help, support, and motivation from many. We would like to take this opportunity to express our appreciation and gratitude to all those who took part in our events and everyone who helped make our events and initiatives successful in the year 2021. Let us look forward to a brighter future ahead and more success in 2022!
Read about some of our 2021 events below:
– The ASEAN Chinese Awards 2021 to celebrate Chinese-owned businesses across the region
– The MyMalaysia Awards celebrates 500 SMEs and corporate entrepreneurs
– The Keluarga Malaysia Musical Concert 2021 fostering the spirit of unity among Malaysians
– The Keluarga Malaysia Webinar highlights the importance of financial literacy among youth
– The Merdeka SME e-Fair 2021 aims to connect SMEs with solution providers to boost their business recovery post-MCO
– Save & Invest 2021, the solution to connect the public with financial institutions and financial service providers
– The MyMalaysia SME HR e-Fair & Webinar to thrive SMEs’ success and resilience with smart HR strategies incentives
– The 2021 MyMalaysia Career e-Fair to elevate employment and financial literacy
– Cultivating Financial Literacy Awareness with the uLearnMONEY Financial Literacy Video Contest
Discussion about this post